News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Cracking flies guys, a really great source of inspiration.

I should really be tying for March and April not June, but hey ho I am enjoying playing with these

[attachimg=1][attachimg=2]

pedropete

cracking may flies/emergers lads.watching with interest here..thanks for sharing!!

rannoch raider

Those are lovely Robbie. I managed to get a MP standard magic table so I'm looking forward to playing with the CDC myself. I'm not the least bit embarrassed to tell you that they will be uncannily similar to your own . :wink:

Lochan_load

Like those robbie, warm day, light ripple, slow retrieve......I'm having a day dream here  :8)

Robbie

Cheers guys.

That clan chief is a cracker.

rannoch raider

Lovely classic Clan Chief. The old traditionals seem to hold their own on the Scottish lochs. I'll need to be doing a few soon myself. In the meantime........

Another for the river box
[attachimg=1]

pedropete

some class patterns being tied lads, nice to see andys handy work,love a clan,jim what size hook is that tied on? very smart fly.

rannoch raider

Hi Pete, it's a Partridge Patriot Emerger officially labelled as a size 10 but formerly a 16. To my eye it is more of a 12 size. I try to pick partridge hooks on what they look like because there are so many different shapes, lengths and gapes in a single size range.

Lochan_load

They're a pain in the arse to buy online, never know what's coming!

pedropete

ah nightmare, been down this road myself, why would you not standardize your hook size in such a niche market thing as hooks..i have a pkt of Klinkhammer hooks like meathooks sitting there..14,s... allegedly

Go To Front Page