News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

Putting my chadwicks 477 to (hopefully) good use with a couple of killer bugs. Really lends itself to the grub shaped hook, both size 12
[attachimg=1]

Clan Chief

Nice snatchers Paul used to fish them a few years ago when they were in vogue at the local loch.
Nice profile on those bugs Andy. I like thise a lot. Do you have wire as an underbody too?

Lochan_load

Yeah just built the profile a bit with the wire. It's really slim copper, just stuck it in a bobbin holder

Lochan_load

One extreme to the other! Don't know about a woolly bugger, more of an ugly bugger!  :lol: size 6 classic streamer hook
[attachimg=1]

corsican dave

If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

Cheers dave, think you might approve of my fly tying output over the next few months  :lol: lots of foam, rubber and tungsten!

pedropete

nice paul,katie snatcher is in my box too,been a steady fly. nice to see you back at the vice andy!! nice streamer/bugger

Clan Chief

A Doobry  from last night

Lochan_load

Lovely Allan, those are the flies I love to tie  :D
Cheers pete, Big mental things but fun to tie. For someone with a more exotic fishing budget than me!

Clan Chief

Yeah Andy my favourite style to tie too!

Go To Front Page