News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsd

Quote from: Bobfly on February 13, 2019, 05:33:49 PM
You must have put in a lot of tying hours to build up that amount of flees  :D  How are you doing after the bad scare last year?
feeling great  built up some leave days that i have to use before April after being off might do something end of march if weather is kind cheers Vaughan 
yer going where

Bobfly

~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

rannoch raider

A couple from tonight. Invicta variant and the good old Coch Zulu with an Ice Dub body. [attachimg=1][attachimg=2]

johnsd

yer going where

Lochan_load

Glad you're better John. Plenty lochs (and fly boxes 😛) left for you to plunder!
Finished with the weird an wonderful stuff so looking forward to getting back to some traditional flies like Jim's. Finished off with some prince nymphs today with lead underbody, quite like these.
[attachimg=1]

rannoch raider

Nice one Andy, i've Always considered it to be an American rivers specific pattern but there's so many people tying it that I'm not so sure now ! It's certainly got the look.

johnsd

Cheers Andy the Prince was one of the first flies I ever tied but never used it much nice tie as always
yer going where

Lochan_load

Never tied or fished one but easy enough and they look the part. Could be a handy wee point fly with the weight in it.

Lochan_load

Not exactly "today" but over the last few months......bare in mind this is a competition box and most of the flies are 4 to 6's! Lot of work but fun at times and learnt something about tying foam and rubber......bring on the traditionals  :lol:
[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Go To Front Page