News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Those muddlers look great, the combined tail works nicely. The Stoats tail also looks top notch.

Lochan_load

Cheers robbie, managed to get the tying stuff out, few and far between at the moment, trying to stave off C.S.A.D  :lol:

rannoch raider

haven't tied anything for ages. Thought i'd better top up the box in case the rain goes off, the water isn't like oxtail soup, I am not snow bound, there is no black ice on the roads, it isn't a Sunday and the wife lets me go!  :lol

:[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]

Crawhin

Some lovely bead headed bugs there Rannoch - I like the black and peacock ones with the red tags particularly.  Hope the stars align and you get a chance to fling them at something soon!

Ian

Robbie

Never fished this style of fly before but thought it might be worth having a couple for those difficult days when your willing to try anything:

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Hill loch gold

I've seen many a big troot caught on them robbie. The black and silver is my favourite, the black and gold is good as well.

Robbie

Will have to tie up a couple in black and gold.

Tried to post this wee black snatcher yesterday. Body is a mixture of a few colours of hare and some ice dub highlights:

[attachimg=1]

rannoch raider

Nice one Robbie. The wee snatcher is a great wee fly. The Ice dub will give it a nice glint . :8)

rannoch raider

I've been playing around with shrimps again.........

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]

Lochan_load

Go To Front Page