News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Fishing Hat Survey

Started by Wildfisher, September 06, 2007, 10:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Kind Of Hat Do You Wear?

1. Baseball Cap:  I don’t mind looking like Cooter in the Dukes of Hazzzrd or getting my ears and neck fried one day a year when the Scottish sun actually shines.
18 (36%)
2. Tilley Style Wide Brim 'Ranger' Hat:  Traditional and very stylish in a sad auld bastard  kinda way, but it stops my ears and neck being  fried on the one day a year when the Scottish sun actually shines.
10 (20%)
3. Fleece Beanie:  They're pure quality man by the way.
1 (2%)
4. Deer Stalker: I can really only afford to fish for broonies but aspire to greater things.
3 (6%)
5. Bush Hat: I was a hippy in the late 60s and rediscovered  this gem,  last winter,  tucked inside the sleeve of a Grateful Dead album.
8 (16%)
6. Barbour Shooting Cap: I'm also  taking elocution lessons just in case I win the lottery and can then afford a broonie day  ticket on the Castle Forbes beat of the Don.
1 (2%)
7. Other: specify below
9 (18%)

Total Members Voted: 23

doogs

c'mon the Tillies..............

martin

I normally wear a baseball cap cause i'm young an' cool  8)....no, real reason is it has a midge net tucked into the front for emergencies.  I've also got a tilley style thing fer boat fishin, just incase the wind decides i need someone's fly in my lug.

Wildfisher

Quote from: Martin on September 18, 2007, 04:28:34 PM
I've also got a tilley style thing fer boat fishin, just incase the wind decides i need someone's fly in my lug.

Indeed Martin. This is especially important when John is sitting next to you in the boat  :roflmao

Fierybroon

whit ever fits ma heid at the time :D

Go To Front Page