News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Terra nova aspect 1

Started by sinbad, March 03, 2013, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinbad

Just been looking for a lightweight tent for hill loch adventures and found what i think is an out and out bargain. Terra nova aspect 1 rrp £160 dropped to £60 last few left. Just ordered one today will do a review if anyone is interested. Light, cheap, quality and the side opening I've been looking for  :) Sb   http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/tents-and-spares/all-tents/aspect-1-tent/  no connection etc etc

Wildfisher

Should be fine.  They make good tents.

sinbad

Posted on here 1st then on hill walking forum and then song of the paddle, out of stock now lads ! Sorry   :worried Sb.

sinbad

sinbad

I put mine up in the living room today just to check it over. Think you will be happy E.
For a 1 man its pretty roomy and surprisingly sturdy. tied to the chair and the aquarium it felt like it would take a fair bit of weather. The only thing was the pack size is only a little smaller than my 2man dome, but when i packed it away with the poles separate it was considerably smaller. I'm happy with it. Sb

sinbad

PS. Can now get all my camp, fishing gear and food into a 35l rucksack. Having trouble getting the chair and the aquarium in there tho  :?

sinbad

Well if I'm sitting on the mat that would work! I can also say you can get a great view from the side door was able to watch the TV no problem lol.  Sb.

sinbad

Yes midge proof inner, its only viewing mesh on the top half of inner door. Sb

sinbad

In the 35l i can get tent, sleeping bag, inflatable mat, lidl chest waders, gas, pot set, cooker, 2 torches, midge stuff, mug, food, full fly kit, lw radio, and 500ml of single malt .... what else do i need to bring lol 
I find no trouble locating stuff as i empty 90% out when i make camp first  :) Sb
I have a 70l rucksack in the cupboard its well used but not for last few years.

sinbad

Add T-shirt pants socks Im at 11 kg for a pack for 5/6 days  :D £150 the lot

Go To Front Page